Immersed in the heart of Soho, London’s best kept secret is the calm oasis for our discerning members.
Century Club offers wonderfully varied and sophisticated facilities, luxuriously spread over the four floors of
this historic building. From the morning until the early hours, our members are able to work, relax, present,
meet, party, dine and more - six days a week. With our committed and passionate team, Century Club really
is your cool and elegant home away from home.
- ●Meet and intermingle with more than 2,000 members
- ●Access to our sought-after prime central London location (over 15,000 sq ft. in size)
- ●Soho’s largest rooftop terrace – an oasis in the middle of the city (all-weather)
- ●A welcoming atmosphere to relax, eat, drink, work and socialise
- ●A fantastic selection of food & beverages
- ●Stylish and varied rooms for informal dining, meeting and entertaining
- ●A curated schedule of members events, including talks, networking drinks, private screenings and a variety of parties
- ●Complimentary access to live performances; showcasing the very best music, film and comedy.
- ●Four guests may accompany a member, at any time*
- ●Regular members’ offers and event invites straight to your inbox
- ●Access to our reciprocal Private Members Clubs include; Athens, Dublin, Hong-Kong. With many more to follow in 2017.
- ●Flexible, multi-functioning spaces, hireable for corporate and social private events
- ●30% discount on room hire rates for members, when booked directly with the club
- ●Complimentary high speed WiFi access throughout
- ●A dedicated contemporary art program with two revolving exhibition spaces and the Club's own permanent art collection with works by Nick Relph, Julia Pfeiffer, Daniel Sinsel and Ryan Mosley amongst others
*subject to Membership events
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
Century Club accepts a limited number of Members to the club. To apply for membership, prospective Members must complete an application form and meet for an informal meeting with the Head of Membership. Upon its receipt the application will be reviewed. Successful applicants will be notified following the meeting.
Membership Categories and Fees
Members of Century Club are entitled to access to a number of reciprocal clubs around the world. To avail of these clubs, please contact Lucy Pugh to arrange your visit. Contact Lucy for more information.
Kee Club, Hong Kong
Located in the heart of Central, KEE Club is a private members club that offers something quite different to the traditional private club. KEE holds a world that is an ever-changing environment; it is a new stage for a spirited and daring generation that tests the boundaries between creativity and commerce, dreams and reality. This year, KEE Club is bringing in speakers who are long-term professionals in their respective fields for intimate gatherings, curating satisfying dinner and seasonal menu selections using the freshest ingredients and high degrees of creativity, and hosting a surplus of artistic and musical acts into the spotlight for its members.
Situated in the heart of Dublin’s business district in Ireland, the award-winning Residence Club is Dublin’s most exclusive venue for business and pleasure. Housed in an impeccably restored eighteenth century Georgian townhouse, Residence extends over four floors and blends award-winning dining and ambient hospitality seamlessly with their innovative business concierge services.
Salon de Bricolage
Salon de Bricolage, founded in 2009, is a private members’ club and constitutes a collective effort to promote art, gastronomy, winery along with wellbeing. Members of Salon de Bricolage are drawn from the Arts, Publishing, Fashion, Film and Business communities and constitute people with unique personalities who seek and appreciate superior quality, sophistication and understated glamour. From gastronomy seminars and premium drink tastings, to art exhibitions and live performances, the urban club members are offered a rich calendar of events and private parties throughout the year.
Island is a land mark. For more than 20 years it is the most popular destination of the Athens Rivera for the ones who stand for quality and style. Island is located literally on the shore, in a magical little bay. It stands out for its natural beauty as well as its exceptional architecture. The specially shaped platform gives ease in yacht tenders to reach Island and visitors to have direct access to the Club Restaurant which opens daily during the summer from 21:00.