Immersed in the heart of Soho, London’s best kept secret is the calm oasis for our discerning members.
Century Club offers wonderfully varied and sophisticated facilities, luxuriously spread over the four floors of
this historic building. From the morning until the early hours, our members are able to work, relax, present,
meet, party, dine and more - six days a week. With our committed and passionate team, Century Club really
is your cool and elegant home away from home.
- ●Meet and intermingle with more than 2,000 members
- ●Access to our sought-after prime central London location (over 15,000 sq ft. in size)
- ●Access to our Century Member Concierge Service, powered by Matrix Concierge
- ●Soho’s largest rooftop terrace – an oasis in the middle of the city (all-weather)
- ●Access to our reciprocal Private Members Clubs include Athens, Manchester and Shanghai, with many more to follow in 2017
- ●A dedicated contemporary art program with two revolving exhibition spaces and the Club's own permanent art collection with works by Nick Relph, Julia Pfeiffer, Daniel Sinsel and Ryan Mosley amongst others
- ●A welcoming atmosphere to relax, eat, drink, work and socialise
- ●A fantastic selection of food & beverages
- ●Stylish and varied rooms for informal dining, meeting and entertaining
- ●A curated schedule of member’s events, including talks, networking drinks, private screenings and a variety of parties
- ●Complimentary access to live performances; showcasing the very best music, film and comedy.
- ●Four guests may accompany a member, at any time*
- ●Flexible, multi-functioning spaces, available to hire for corporate, social and private events
- ●30% discount on room hire rates for members, when booked directly with the club
- ●Complimentary high speed WiFi access throughout
*subject to Membership events
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
Century Club accepts a limited number of Members to the club. To apply for membership, prospective Members must complete an application form and meet for an informal meeting with the Head of Membership. Upon its receipt the application will be reviewed. Successful applicants will be notified following the meeting.
Membership Categories and Fees
Members of Century Club are entitled to access to a number of reciprocal clubs around the world. To avail of these clubs, please contact Lucy Pugh to arrange your visit. Contact Lucy for more information.
Manchester's iconic Edwin Lutyens building is the perfect home for their eclectic mix of stars, business entrepreneurs, media tycoons and creatives (plus their dogs) to meet, relax and indulge in all the club has to offer.
Established in 1889, The Vancouver Club has deep roots in this young, vibrant city. The Club is a place to dine, play, relax and connect with other professionals who are shaping the very fabric and creative energy of the West Coast. The Club is lucky enough to live in a City of Vancouver designated “A” class heritage building. It’s a beautiful home for members in the heart of the business district. The Club is elegant and informal, distinguished and comfortable.
Brooklyn, New York
The Club was founded in 1889 and has remained a private club since its founding. The magnificent Club House was designed by the famed New York architect Francis H. Kimball, who was inspired by a palace on Venice’s Grand Canal. The Club House was completed in 1891 and its Venetian gothic architecture, carved mahogany woodwork and beautiful stained glass windows remain its signature features. Today, the Club is a vibrant part of its Park Slope, Brooklyn neighbourhood. Members organise a variety of events year-round. Recently the Club has hosted talks by local authors, jazz performances, prohibition era cocktail functions and Victorian era salon parties. In addition, there are monthly book, beer and wine clubs that are popular with a cross-section of the membership.
We’ve recently partnered with the Tower Club, Singapore, to allow members full access to their penthouse venue, based over the 62nd – 64th floors of the Republic Plaza Tower 1. Tower Club is a premier private club in Singapore, committed to excellence in providing superior facilities and personalised service to Members.
Island is a land mark. For more than 20 years it is the most popular destination of the Athens Rivera for the ones who stand for quality and style. Island is located literally on the shore, in a magical little bay. It stands out for its natural beauty as well as its exceptional architecture. The specially shaped platform gives ease in yacht tenders to reach Island and visitors to have direct access to the Club Restaurant which opens daily during the summer from 21:00.
Salon de Bricolage
Salon de Bricolage, founded in 2009, is a private members’ club and constitutes a collective effort to promote art, gastronomy, winery along with wellbeing. Members of Salon de Bricolage are drawn from the Arts, Publishing, Fashion, Film and Business communities and constitute people with unique personalities who seek and appreciate superior quality, sophistication and understated glamour. From gastronomy seminars and premium drink tastings, to art exhibitions and live performances, the urban club members are offered a rich calendar of events and private parties throughout the year.
Located in the heart of Shanghai, KEE Club is a private members club that offers something quite different to the traditional private club. KEE holds a world that is an ever-changing environment; it is a new stage for a spirited and daring generation that tests the boundaries between creativity and commerce, dreams and reality. This year, KEE Club is bringing in speakers who are long-term professionals in their respective fields for intimate gatherings, curating satisfying dinner and seasonal menu selections using the freshest ingredients and high degrees of creativity, and hosting a surplus of artistic and musical acts into the spotlight for its members.
The Lambay Island Club
Lambay Island, Dublin
The Island Club is about bringing together today's brightest and most driven individuals to turn their ideas and expertise into real projects to address both the present and the future in this climate of ever-accelerating change. Island Club Members gather on the exquisite private island of Lambay, just off the coast of Lambay, for intimate weekends (10-12 people) focused around building professional relationships, brainstorming and thinking outside their usual remits.